Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Globalization would be described as something that would affect our world. We as a community should protect and cooperate in protecting our planet. We live once and if we don't enjoy it then i don't know why were living for. I suggest people help by doing honorable things like cleaning n wasting less energy.

I believe that if i do something then maybe others will do the same ass well. i believe that I'm a good man and I can help out by always throwing my trash away and by saving water when i shower or using less energy. we can do this, we just need to mentality and be strong.

4 comments:

  1. I like the idea of you wanting to protect the world. Very nice examples well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to inderstand your blog but as in its relations to globalization , i am still un clear. I understand the points you are advocating in your blog and must point out you have superb ideas... good blog...
    please comment at globethoughts.blogspots.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with armando c...you are very vague at points and should talk more about if it benefits or it does not benefit us.....also you should have gave examples..

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree with you point that your trying to say but the foull language you used. it was hard to find your point you was trying to express...........

    ReplyDelete